Vans X Defcon SK8 Hi Notchback Multicam Jungle
Limit 1 pair per color. All orders with more than one pair will be canceled.
While DEFCON origins remain classified, the projects stamped with their namesake speak volumes. Vans reunites with the stealth collective this spring to resurrect the Vans Sk8-Hi Notchback Pro, engineered with three new Multicam® patterns, Arid™, Tropic™, and Black™, specifically designed to reduce the visual and near-Infrared signature of a person in three distinct environments. As an ode to past projects, the Vans DEFCON Multicam® capsule comes full circle, completing the footwear outfit with new apparel fabrics originally developed for the US Army and tactical law enforcement.
Available at select Vans Pro Skate retailers worldwide on May 27, the Vans Sk8-Hi Notchback Pro by DEFCON features:
- Premium Waterproof and Flame Retardant Wolverine Pig Suede®
- Water-Resistant treatment on uppers
- Multicam® Nylon textiles
- Dri-Lex™ moisture management linings throughout
- Gusseted tongue
- Military detailing from DEFCON identity to BDU specs
- Vans Ultracush HD footbeds w/ custom artwork
- Hesh Goat embossed heel stamp
- Durable reverse lug outsole and knurled texture foxing tape
DEFCON has evolved into a multifaceted study group responsible for the marketing and development of some of the leading brands in the tactical and streetwear worlds. Through both natural curiosity and fascination turned obsession, DEFCON has perfected their craft in media modifications, establishing their repute as a standalone brand.